- SALT (Semantically Annotated LaTeX for Scientific Publications) Document Ontology
- SALT is described in this paper, but unfortunately none of the associated/referenced ontologies are still available
- A harmonization of the FRBR model (an entity-relationship model from the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions, published in 1998) and the CIDOC CRM4 model (ISO Standard 21127.5 developed by ICOM-CIDOC, the International Council for Museums – International Committee on Documentation)
- Per the documentation for Version 2 of the model, FRBRoo is "a formal ontology that captures and represents the underlying semantics of bibliographic information and therefore facilitates the integration, mediation, and interchange of bibliographic and museum information"
- Also, there is an "owlified" version available at https://github.com/erlangen-crm