Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shameless plug for my session at SemTech 2011

I will be speaking in a few weeks at SemTech 2011 (actually on Tuesday afternoon, June 7th, from 1:40 to 2:30pm). The meeting is in San Francisco, and you can register at the SemTech website. I can even provide a 15% discount code (SPK15).

So, what am I talking about (actually, demoing!)? My passions for processing of natural language text to extract business vocabulary and rules, and semantic technologies (of course).

Here are a couple of high points from the presentation (I won't repost the abstract, since you can read that online):I really encourage attendance at this conference, as I strongly believe that semantic technologies offer great insights and capabilities for business.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment